Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roca labs - thuggery and general snake oil? Evil labs...

Oh I might even try them - in a small part- but good luck finding anything but positive infomercial type YT posts and blogs (at least starting off, they tend to drop off) NO NEGATIVE INFO. Not that is just not likely or realistic.

Thuggery? Yup. By pursuing their legal 'rights' ahem, with a baseball bat to anyone who *harms* them with bad press or negative reviews or negative experience...
=========================================
http://www.justanswer.com/canada-law/4teos-send-email-this-moring-sunday-stating.html

They send another email (this moring, Sunday) stating they wanted me to pay them $300,000 in loss and damages. Here is the letter: Dear Ms. Smith, We appreciate your removal of the Paypal complaint and your representation that you will not continue to harm Roca Labs. And, while we can appreciate your frustration, it did not give you the right to infringe upon Roca Labs' property or to send defamatory and harassing, mass emails. You were handled quickly and fairly by our Customer Care department as soon as you went through the proper channels at Roca Labs. Your statement were untrue and misleading. Unfortunately, the damage has already been done and Roca Labs has losses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. You were given the opportunity to partially correct the problem and you refused. We demand that you do not post a single negative comment about Roca Labs in any forum. We will have no choice but to attribute any anonymous comments posted on the internet to you. We also demand an immediate payment of $300,000.00 for the damage you have caused or we will have no choice but to file suit against you in Florida court where we will seek compensatory damages, punitive damages, costs and attorney fees. Thank you for your expedient attention to this matter. And this is the original email I sent: Hello all, Sorry to send an email but I thought you all should know: I have been researching this company since I tried to cancel my order today (to no avail). I am definitely under the impression that this company is not what it says it is. I am hopeful that if the rest of you will complain to paypal immediately, and your credit card companies, so these people will not get the honour of getting your money. I think it is sad they prey on the anxieties of overweight people, and especially people with overweight children. Here is what I found: They seem to have a method of erasing any bad publicity/negative comments from the internet. Any comments that are not positive about their company are broXXXXX XXXXXnks, or they have all comments go through their website filters so no negative comments can be made and published. This makes it impossible to make an informed decision when researching their product online. Sending a group email was a breach of privacy; when I emailed them about it, they minimized the problem and said it was not that big a deal, and people were overreacting. Rather unprofessional if they were legitimate. Despite the email that said there was a two week backlog, when I tried to cancel they said that it was shipped. This is contrary to what was said at first and I believe they are not willing to let go of the money. Any legitimate company would refund their oversight, or give the product for free. They sent me an email in bold capital letters that was rude and unprofessional when I tried to cancel my order. Again, not a sign of a professional company. They telephoned me to say my order WAS cancelled, then I got another email that stated they were not going to cancel. How does the company promise one thing and then change their minds? When I finally found a number to call there was only an answering machine - not the sign of a professional business. They sent me a link via email that directed me to their cancellation policy, which states they will not refund money unless you get a note from your physician stating you cannot take the product, due to allergies. How ridiculous is that? At any rate, I write to you once again since I am hopeful as a group we can stand up against the dishonest nature of this company. I believe now our initial intuitions and hesitations about the problems ordering this product were correct. I urge everyone to file a complaint with paypal, your credit card companies and other consumer protection organizations so others avoid the same mistake. Wishing you all the best,

I researched this lawyer and he is situated in Israel....is this strange???


Submitted: 147 days and 9 hours ago.
Category: Canada Law Value: CA$22 Status: CLOSED

==================
not just thugs- fucking thugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home